Tisdag, 31 August 2021
  0 svar
  2.2K besök
Röster
Ångra
Hallå, 
I have an issue with Kutools charts for Excel.  I have two tabs.  One tab has source data and the second tab has Kutools charts.
I realized that pivot tables can't be used for some of the kutools charts.  For example, Bar with Bubbles chart.  Therefore, I used a formula, =A15, =A16, ... to get the cell values from the pivot table.  I do not want to have static numbers because I want the chart to update based on any changes in the source table.  After creating a chart and trying to add new data to the source data taba I get a message
"Excel hittade ett problem med en eller flera formelreferenser i detta kalkylblad. Kontrollera att cellreferenserna, intervallnamnen, definierade namn och länkar till andra arbetsböcker i dina formler är korrekta."
I am sure that this error I am getting because of the Kutools chart, because when I remove the Kutools chart, I don't get the message and I can add new data to the source tab without getting any warnings.
Could you please let me know if there is any way I could create Kutools Bar with Bubbles chart from pivot table and get no warnings.

Tack på förhand.

Dorothy

Det finns inga svar på det här inlägget än.