Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 24 October 2021
  1 Replies
  5.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Instead of fixed width or height, it would be nice with the options max width and max height instead. Of course combined with the option to maintain width/height ratio (which preferably carry over to the image in the Excel file).
I ran into the situation where my images vary alot in both height and width. So if I let height rule, my sheet gets too long and if I let width rule it gets too wide. If I had the option to set a max height of i.e. 100 and max width of 150, the result would be a good compromise.

Another issue by the way when using fixed width is that if I first import one column of images with high and narrow images (let's say H 500 W 200) and afterwards import another column with low and wide images (i.e. H 200 W 500), the row height gets adjusted according to the latest import. So the high images gets cut off. So if it's possible to check if there are other images on the same row when adjusting the row height, that would be great.

Thanks for your consideration!

Thanks
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi tobiasax,

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

I've already send it to our developers. We will consider to add the options to our future versions. Thanks again.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.