Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 08 February 2019
  1 Replies
  6.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
DEAR SIR,

I AM RAJU BEDI FROM INDIA. I WISH TO BUY THIS NICE ADD ON "KUTOOLS FOR EXCEL".
WHAT WILL THIS COST TO ME IN INDIAN RUPEE AND PLEASE MAKE DISCOUNT IF POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU,
HAVE A NICE DAY

KIND REGARDS

RAJU BEDI
INDIA
+91-9915266835
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us. We are selling our software by MyCommerce (a Digital River company), so we recommend you to purchase with MyCommerce (Available Ordering Options: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice, Purchase Order, *****) and get invoice from MyCommerce.

Please go to purchase from https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/19827-16?quantity=1&linkid=eo&styleid=106922.

License Name
Please notice the message on the order form "Is the recipient or licensee the same as the Purchase Details? If select "no", you will be prompted for the recipient's information later". Please select "No", so that you can enter your customer's name into the Recipient Information section. You just need enter the customer's name into the First and Last Name box on the Recipient Information. And you can enter your information into the other boxes. If you purchased more than 10 licenses, it will automatically use the customer's company name as the license name.

We recommend when placing an order that you enter your billing information as it appears on your credit card billing statement.
If the customer placing an order is not the end-user, you have to un check the option for "The Recipient or Licensee is the same as the Purchaser".
However, if you want to receive the invoice without copying the customer please enter the same email address for Purchase details and Recipient Information.
Please note that your order is not complete until you press the "Submit Order" button at the bottom of the Order Confirmation Page.

CD and Download
The software is electronically downloaded and the CD is optional when user purchase by MyCommerce.

Please feel free to send email to me if you have any questions or problems. Thank you very much.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.